Monday, August 22, 2005

Get this icing off of my fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"HELP ME!!!!!!!!! I can't stand birthday icing on my fingers!" Yujin Everett Goodwin, 7/24/05 (2nd birthday spent at Denny's, Bakersfield, Buck Owens Parkway.)

14 comments:

M.S. said...

Caption: Studies prove that birthday icing helps with an dry, itchy scalp.
Hehe

Carolyn said...

Caption: I told you I didn't want to wear this shirt! If you don't get me a new shirt, I'll cover it in frosting!

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Hey, I wonder if icing DOES help dry scalp!!???) We might be on to something!

Carolyn said...

hee hee!haha! ho ho ho! Mamacita, where is the santa claus?!?!?!
wait... what?

Leslie said...

Caption: Get me the *($)# out of Denny's. NOW!

Carolyn said...

I didn't know babies knew how to swear!

Leslie said...

They do. Internally, they do.

Paulyester said...

Oh My "Jesus Christ of latter day saints!" Marilee! I was thinking exactly the same thing as your first comment! Oh boy!....... having been in the Denny's of Bakersfield; Yujin loved to see everyone, and he was happy to see his old cuz Paulyester. However, he was particularly unhappy to learn that a certain dude named Kent, who was penning song lyrics with cuz Paul about "Bin Laden Parkway" was his father. no just kidding! We all love uncle Kent! we all know that he is a very rich guy. hahahaha

Leslie said...

...and why does he look like a girl? In a dress?

Unknown said...

Because his parents are too "frugal" to pay for a decent haircut, he has to look like this. I think if they gave him scissors and let him do his own haircuts, it would look better.

M.S. said...

If they don't fix the dress and the hair soon, he'll turn into a girl! Heheeh!

Unknown said...

Nana said Yujin started calling his dad "Kent"! HA HA HA HA HA

Unknown said...

Why does a little trashcan show up next to my comments? I'm getting a complex.

Leslie said...

Poor Yujin. He and that donkey should get together.