We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Bah, I can make resolutions any time I want. And I don't want to make any now. HAAA
My resolution is to incorporate more of the word, "bah!" into my vocabulary.Bah!Ha, ha.
What about the word "stripling"?
HA HA. My resolution is to enjoy life more and not become a stupid robot that gets straight A's in school.
Amen to that, sister.Here's to THRILLER and MICHAEL JACKSON!
I don't know if Thriller is gonna go with the theme of the show next semester...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Bah, I can make resolutions any time I want. And I don't want to make any now. HAAA
My resolution is to incorporate more of the word, "bah!" into my vocabulary.
Bah!
Ha, ha.
What about the word "stripling"?
HA HA.
My resolution is to enjoy life more and not become a stupid robot that gets straight A's in school.
Amen to that, sister.
Here's to THRILLER and MICHAEL JACKSON!
I don't know if Thriller is gonna go with the theme of the show next semester...
Post a Comment