When you say Ken, do you mean Tubeking? Can you imagine a Tubeking Ken? I can...he has an evil grin on his plastic face and a pin in his hand and he goes around popping inflatable things. eww, how creepy!
Well, in case anybody wonders why I don't post anything on this blog -- it's because I don't know how. I need training. Somebody tell me how to do it. I SPIN
11 comments:
HAHA! Whoo this place is green!
...HAHA! Leslie, you really look like a barbie in this picture.
Snowflake Barbie!!!!!!! And stripper boots! ha ha!
Where is Ken?
You're BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you say Ken, do you mean Tubeking?
Can you imagine a Tubeking Ken? I can...he has an evil grin on his plastic face and a pin in his hand and he goes around popping inflatable things.
eww, how creepy!
HAHA
Tubeking set: complete with an inflatable tube!
Did you mean, "Tube KEN"?
ha ha
yeah Tube Ken makes more sense.
Well, in case anybody wonders why I don't post anything on this blog -- it's because I don't know how. I need training. Somebody tell me how to do it. I SPIN
I SPIN? what's that?
She takes cycling classes. Therefore, "she spins".
Spinning=cycling=fun.
Post a Comment