We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Charlie's hair is so short! And I'm happy to see that you're good trampy folks and take your shoes off for the jumpin'.
I wanna jump on a trampoline and take pictures too!!!!!
Come over and clean my toilet, then!
HAHAHey, Charlie looks smaller than Chester in that photo!
I don't want to clean your toliet.
Make Charlie clean it.
Charlie cleans the bathtub.Someone's got to clean the toilet.Plus, our toilet has got your name all over it, Carolyn.
Train Putney to clean it. Or have Chester clean it with his drool.
Sounds delicious.Someday you'll have to learn how to clean a toilet. No time like the present!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Charlie's hair is so short! And I'm happy to see that you're good trampy folks and take your shoes off for the jumpin'.
I wanna jump on a trampoline and take pictures too!!!!!
Come over and clean my toilet, then!
HAHA
Hey, Charlie looks smaller than Chester in that photo!
I don't want to clean your toliet.
Make Charlie clean it.
Charlie cleans the bathtub.
Someone's got to clean the toilet.
Plus, our toilet has got your name all over it, Carolyn.
Train Putney to clean it. Or have Chester clean it with his drool.
Sounds delicious.
Someday you'll have to learn how to clean a toilet. No time like the present!!
Post a Comment