We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
It's a magical swirl with swirley powers!I like the word "swirl"
Marilee's a white person!!!! hee hee!Leslie, I heard you tried out for the part of the white person for a musical.
Yep, and got a callback.BOO YAH!!!
Hello? Doesn't this photo freak everyone out?HAHA
Looks like someone's hair got in the way of the flash to me. That happens to me all the time. Or, with my old camera, the strap was in half of my pictures. Whoops.
Well I see a head and a body and an arm... Hehe
Leslie! how was the callback?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It's a magical swirl with swirley powers!
I like the word "swirl"
Marilee's a white person!!!! hee hee!
Leslie, I heard you tried out for the part of the white person for a musical.
Yep, and got a callback.
BOO YAH!!!
Hello?
Doesn't this photo freak everyone out?
HAHA
Looks like someone's hair got in the way of the flash to me. That happens to me all the time. Or, with my old camera, the strap was in half of my pictures. Whoops.
Well I see a head and a body and an arm...
Hehe
Leslie! how was the callback?
Post a Comment