Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sisters


Leslie, your hair looks awesome with the wind blowing through it...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

WEIRD!!!!!!!!! She looks like Rosemary, 1971!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.S. said...

Hahahaa

Leslie said...

HA HA HA HA -- well, the '70's are back, you know. Messy hair and all.

Carolyn said...

Are you ever gonna go back to being blonde/dirty blonde (whatever color your hair was before you dyed it) or are you gonna be a red-head from now on? I really like your red hair!!!!

Unknown said...

She used to have light brown hair with a distinctive blonde streak on the right side, which became woven into her right braid. Are you ever going to bring that look back? (It probably doesn't fit into the vixen look.)

Leslie said...

I'm liking the red hair these days. Sorry, folks. It's now a bit lighter (has faded), so I've got some blonde streaks back in it.

MY LAST WEEK OF WORK IS THIS WEEK! Huzzah! After that, it's PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN TIME! Yeeehooo!

Carolyn said...

Good job!

hee hee!!!!

M.S. said...

Yay! Go Leslie!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! GO LESTER!

Carolyn said...

Why is it sooooo stinking hot right now? It's November!!!!!! It's not supposed to be 90 degrees!

Leslie said...

I
hate
hot
in
November

Unknown said...

Ha ha.....I'm wearing wool!

Carolyn said...

Are you laughing at the fact that you are wearing wool?

M.S. said...

Hey Leslie, when you did Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, which character were you? I read the play!