Yes, we can come! But I need to know when it is. I have to teach until 7:00 p.m. that night at the Y (tell your mom I'm taking over Denise's class that night). boo. but we'll come late!!!
WAIT! NEVER MIND! I am NOT subbing that class Wednesday. I remember specifically saying "NO" because it was my SISTER'S BIRTHDAY! AWWW, YEAH, DAWG! I'm da BOMB! Hoo-ahh! :) So, anyway, that means that I am up for ANYTHING (after 2:00 p.m.)...
15 comments:
Um.....what's that black thing on my TOOTH? HA HA; we're GORGEOUS!
Here's the happy birthday chant:
Happy happy birthday
from all of us to you
happy happy birthday...
and I don't know the rest.
Did you know that you guys look like twins in this picture? you have the same eye color. It's cool!
HAAH
Army Jeep Green -- it's a good color!
are you guys back from your trip? Did you have fun?
YES! We saw a bunch o' stuff.
yeah, we were all over the place and Bend, Oregon has the cutest chipmunks/squirrels!!!!!!!!
Leslie, I am inviting you and Tubeking to my birthday party!
Can you come??????????
Yes, we can come! But I need to know when it is. I have to teach until 7:00 p.m. that night at the Y (tell your mom I'm taking over Denise's class that night).
boo.
but we'll come late!!!
WAIT! NEVER MIND! I am NOT subbing that class Wednesday. I remember specifically saying "NO" because it was my SISTER'S BIRTHDAY! AWWW, YEAH, DAWG! I'm da BOMB! Hoo-ahh!
:) So, anyway, that means that I am up for ANYTHING (after 2:00 p.m.)...
hee hee! Yay!
YAY!
See you tomorrow!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Carolyn!!!!
thanks!
Post a Comment