Marilee! Are you getting excited? Your birthday is in two and a half days! You'll be 15! That's one year older that I was when you were born. WOW! I got your present all wrapped up on my piano. Whee!
We figured out why we are bad in math today. It is because dada gave us honey to eat when we were infants (which you're not supposed to do) and it killed the brain cells that were good at math. HA HA!
HAHA, I told you that Izzy is a hobo! Does she not look like one, with her puff and all? I know why we can't do math. It's the teachers! Blame it on the teachers! Why is it hot outside? I despise hot weather! Phah! WOW. My birthday is in 2 days (the 3rd). I feel no different. but my party is going to be FUN. Leslie, are you looking forward to meeting our horsie?
There's a difference between reading and doing math... reading isn't absolutely POINTLESS like math is! And it sucks for me because I have the worst math teacher that has ever walked the face of the earth! I can't even stand her anymore- thank goodness there are only 15 days of school left.
15 comments:
I have a sinking feeling I've already posted this picture. Oops.
I don't think you have posted a picture of any fluffy animal so far. Haha
Hey, that's fun! Izzy is a hobo!
Marilee! Are you getting excited? Your birthday is in two and a half days! You'll be 15! That's one year older that I was when you were born. WOW! I got your present all wrapped up on my piano. Whee!
Or three and a half...ooops.
We figured out why we are bad in math today. It is because dada gave us honey to eat when we were infants (which you're not supposed to do) and it killed the brain cells that were good at math. HA HA!
So that's what your roommate did to your house! What sad behavior.
That filth wasn't good for Izzy- she could of gotten stepped on!
...or thrown into the laundry basket and put into the washing machine. hee hee!
Izzy seems very happy in that environment. Look at that contented expression! Izzy is probably a cat slob.
About the math: You just THINK you can't do math. YOU CAN. STOP TELLING YOURSELVES YOU CAN'T. If you can read, you can do math.
Oops, I gave Paul peanut butter when he was an infant.
When is Marilee's birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARILEE! Kent is turning 50 on 6/7! He wants me to put on a party for him. Anybody want to help?
HAHA, I told you that Izzy is a hobo! Does she not look like one, with her puff and all?
I know why we can't do math. It's the teachers! Blame it on the teachers!
Why is it hot outside? I despise hot weather! Phah!
WOW. My birthday is in 2 days (the 3rd). I feel no different. but my party is going to be FUN. Leslie, are you looking forward to meeting our horsie?
There's a difference between reading and doing math... reading isn't absolutely POINTLESS like math is! And it sucks for me because I have the worst math teacher that has ever walked the face of the earth! I can't even stand her anymore- thank goodness there are only 15 days of school left.
Marilee's 15? DUDE, that means I'm gonna be 17!
How old are you guys gonna be? hee hee!
Don't expect any answers.
MsPuff's a comedian!!!!!
Post a Comment