We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
YOU GIRLS ARE HOT! Whoo, hoo!
Wow, I wonder what the comments were that got deleted -- and who the author might be, ...................LESLIE?????????
Yeah, I accidentally said you were hot THREE times. So I deleted it. Not that you're not three times hot, but I figured someone would get annoyed with me and the return button. HA HA HA
LESLEOEIL! Can you and Tubeking come on Saturday????? pretty please???? Is your evil director person letting you out of rehearsal early? hee hee!
why would you say that 3 times?
It was an accident DUH. I hope. LESLIE! COME OR WE'LL...get mad at you.
Aren't you always mad at me, anyway? :P
Yes, because you are mad at the chicken poo in your yard.
They "lubricate" the entrance to your house.HAHA EEEW
You know what? If you're going to copy someone you better make it original and your own. -Tyra giving advice to the models on ANTM...
Post a Comment
12 comments:
YOU GIRLS ARE HOT! Whoo, hoo!
Wow, I wonder what the comments were that got deleted -- and who the author might be, ...................LESLIE?????????
Yeah, I accidentally said you were hot THREE times. So I deleted it. Not that you're not three times hot, but I figured someone would get annoyed with me and the return button.
HA HA HA
LESLEOEIL! Can you and Tubeking come on Saturday????? pretty please???? Is your evil director person letting you out of rehearsal early? hee hee!
why would you say that 3 times?
It was an accident DUH. I hope.
LESLIE! COME OR WE'LL...get mad at you.
Aren't you always mad at me, anyway? :P
Yes, because you are mad at the chicken poo in your yard.
They "lubricate" the entrance to your house.
HAHA EEEW
You know what? If you're going to copy someone you better make it original and your own. -Tyra giving advice to the models on ANTM...
Post a Comment