
Doesn't this picture look like something you would see at a memorial service, overlooking the casket?
It's going in the LCE yearbook. Let's just say we can grieve over the loss of my blonde hair (and Hawaiian tan).
We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
8 comments:
That's nice....
oww, my head hurts.
where are the crazy Milleh pictures? HEE HEE!
DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It does look like you have a halo, however.
Did you wath American Idol tonight? Did you see stupid Ace man in the audience?
Haha! Leslie died and went to Hawaiian heaven!
Leslie, you are dead! Where the heck have you been the past...month?
I am dead! That's why we're memorializing me. HEE HEE. Who wants to go out for margaritas on Friday? Whoo, hoo! I'm going! I'm going! I'll gain those six pounds right back!!!
Come to Visalia and we'll drink Martinelli's apple cider!
Where are you going for margaritas? They will kill your brain cells.
Post a Comment