We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Ding a ling dong day.I haven't browsed our blog lately!
Why is Olivia flying?
HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT PICTURE? HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a program called "photoshop", I downloaded the test run for the software off the net and it's really fun!The background (horse and rider) was just a random pic off of the net. Hehe
THis is a WONDERFUL picture -- HILAROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could submit this to the county fair and win a prize!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ding a ling dong day.
I haven't browsed our blog lately!
Why is Olivia flying?
HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT PICTURE? HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a program called "photoshop", I downloaded the test run for the software off the net and it's really fun!
The background (horse and rider) was just a random pic off of the net. Hehe
THis is a WONDERFUL picture -- HILAROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could submit this to the county fair and win a prize!
Post a Comment