Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fosse






13 comments:

Carolyn said...

Do you like how Fosse's front leg is missing on the first pic and he has my leg instead?

Leslie said...

Precious! He is precious! I love him! I want to ride him. He reminds me of the horse I rode in Bolivia.

M.S. said...

Haha! Carolyn and Fosse traded legs!
Leslie, you should come and see him.

Unknown said...

This horse wants to rest. He's giving you a clear message in picture #3. You should listen to the poor horsey. He just wants to relax and get a drink.

Leslie said...

Does Fosse like to eat dirt?

M.S. said...

Haha we don't exercise him that hard! Plus, he's a bit unfit anyway so consider it his "training". Haah- Made for a good picture either way!
Hmm.. What do you call an animal that eats dirt.. A dirtivore, or dirtitarian? Hehe (He's just chewing his bit).

Unknown said...

Marilee, you are the bomb!

Carolyn said...

We gave Fosse a bath yesterday and he hated it. But he is sparkley white now! ha!

M.S. said...

I'm a bomb? Uh oh

M.S. said...

He is not sparkely white anymore. What's worse is that his horse friend (of same color) was given a bath and then he rolled in dirt afterwards. Then we had to hose him off. But at least he stands better for bathing than Fosse!

Carolyn said...

All of the horses remind Leslie of Bolivia! hee hee!

M.S. said...

Leslie, you should come to meet Fosse sometime. He's nice.

Unknown said...

Why don't you ride Fosse up to Visalia so Paul and I can see him?