We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Good job Leslie!
yay!
I finished all 10 hours of my driving lessons! hooray!
hooray?
Does anyone care?
where'd ya'll go?
I care.Are you guys coming up for Paul's birthday party? 2/18 5:00 dinner. Be here.
Yes! We care! Hooray! You can drive up to Visalia for a good ol' time at Paul's karaoke birthday party!!!
Did you get new headshots? Cuz I've never seen those pinky ones before.
You know, after all this stuff in the news about myspace, I'm wondering if we should be putting stuff on here. There might be weirdos ..............
ewww...werdos
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Good job Leslie!
yay!
I finished all 10 hours of my driving lessons! hooray!
hooray?
Does anyone care?
where'd ya'll go?
I care.
Are you guys coming up for Paul's birthday party? 2/18 5:00 dinner. Be here.
Yes! We care! Hooray! You can drive up to Visalia for a good ol' time at Paul's karaoke birthday party!!!
Did you get new headshots? Cuz I've never seen those pinky ones before.
You know, after all this stuff in the news about myspace, I'm wondering if we should be putting stuff on here. There might be weirdos ..............
ewww...werdos
Post a Comment