I had a worm on my window this morning. I guess the wind blew him up there. I also had rain blow in on my face and wake me up because I left my window open. ha ha!
I have to go out and buy a bunch of stuff for costumes (since the dance assembly is coming up next week). Leslie, do you wanna come watch it next Thursday? It's short this time.
11 comments:
Scoll back to "pig tails" and see if you can't find an Afghan that looks alike.
Scoll? did u win the speeling bea?
I had a worm on my window this morning. I guess the wind blew him up there. I also had rain blow in on my face and wake me up because I left my window open. ha ha!
Did you watch the Rose parade?
This is hilarious. The Rose Parade was one depressing ordeal, I'll tell ya...
It was funny. The horsies were all wet! (Along with everything else) hehe.
I have to go out and buy a bunch of stuff for costumes (since the dance assembly is coming up next week). Leslie, do you wanna come watch it next Thursday? It's short this time.
Yeah, Leslie! YOU GO!
Last time I saw the rose parade live on TV, was before I moved to Visalia. I NEVER get up in the mornings. Hahahahaha.
Uh, isn't 3:33 AM in the morning?
yes, but I like to go to bed in the morning. I don't like to get up in the morning. Hahahaha
Post a Comment