Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Kindred Spirits


Aren't we adorable?! Awwwww!

16 comments:

Paulyester said...

Great Play Les, it was just a tad long. Of course I had been up since 5am that morning. I am trying to get up early everyday, that way I'm tired and go to bed at a decent hour. It was also good to see everyone too! Every time I go down there, it refreshes my synapses. By the way, the chick on the left is pretty hot. Hahahahhaahaha.

Carolyn said...

Paul is weird.
hee hee!

Carolyn said...

Leslie! Did you hear the message we left on your phone of Marilee singing the "mama" song???

Leslie said...

Yes, I heard "Bohemian Rhapsody"! Funny stuff.

M.S. said...

LESLIE! Did you get our "MAMA!!" message? We go and leave you guys a message for nothing!
Excuse me, I need to go refresh my synapses.

Leslie said...

Read my last comment! The "Bohemian Rhapsody" is from Queen. AKA "Mama!" Of course, I couldn't figure out what it was for about the first minute, but then I got it! :)

M.S. said...

Ya, because it was supposed to be for Charlie. Carolyn and Millie wanted me to sing it to him but I didn't want to at the show. HA! Did he hear it?

Paulyester said...

hey, I'm not wierd, I'm just eccentric. I'm your brilliant Brother. Hahahahahaha! Man! I'm up so early. The only things I like about the morning, is the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the cold fresh air coming in from my window. And a third thing... I find it almost surreal the way the light of the sun bounces off the grass and trees. It's a sight to see. But only if you are not up early to be somewhere soon. My synapses are in full bloom, yet they long for a pillow. Hahahaha.

Carolyn said...

What is "Bohemian Rhapsody" about? Isn't there a story? Cuz he's telling his mama that he killed a man! There has to be a reason why he became a murderer. Kinda like the Tubeking and the innocent inner tubes!

Leslie said...

Paul,
You are hilarious. I like your use of poetry when you describe the light bouncing off the grass & trees! So true! (Or maybe that's the caffeine talking, ha, ha)!

Unknown said...

Yeah, you should have seen the [head]light[s] bouncing off his open, snoring mouth as we were burning up HWY 99 last Tuesday AM at 1:01!!!!! I was driving; Paul passed out. IT WAS WORTH IT, BABY!!! THE SHOW WAS FABULOUS.

I will someday write a short story about our "lost in Pasadena" experience. It could also be called "Don't believe Yahoomaps!!"

Carolyn said...

We sort of got lost but we followed some people and we found the place!

M.S. said...

My synpses long for a pillow too. HA

Unknown said...

I cut Paul's hair today. I was in a hurry. He kept telling me it was too long on the sides, so I cut more. THEN he looked in the mirror and said his head looks like a Q-tip. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Carolyn said...

Why doesn't he have a professional cut it?

Unknown said...

I AM professional!