Friday, January 20, 2006

Confessions of a Prairie B($*%



Alison Arngrim's show at the Acme Theatre, 1/20/06. Great fun! I finally got a semi-good picture with her...

11 comments:

Paulyester said...

Good photo, but how did Satan get in the left corner?

Leslie said...

I was just going to say that! Satan is on the left, and his WIFE is on the right! Aughhhh!

My favorite part of the show was at the end, when Nellie/Alison came out in a blonde, curly wig, in her wheelchair and started quoting the episode where Laura pushes her down the hill into the lake. Hee, hee!

Unknown said...

Why did you wear your bathrobe to the show?

I wish I could have seen that show. I'll bet she's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Yes, interesting choice of shirts that both of you are wearing. ha ha!

Leslie said...

WATCH IT. My "bathrobe" is a fabulous, $450 jacket from ABS (that was marked down to $95. I LOVE IT!)

M.S. said...

My synapses long for.. bathrobes?

Carolyn said...

I was just kidding!

Carolyn said...

Rosemary started it anyways...

Leslie said...

At least I wasn't wearing house shoes with it.

Paulyester said...

Dude! Like, Totally Synapsical! I'll bet that was fun to watch the show. I was flipping through channels on the TV yesterday, and I stopped and watched Little house on the Prairie for a bit. Good memories.

Unknown said...

I love my bathrobe (so does everybody else that comes to visit me) (because it's COLD in here!)

Yeah, your bathrobe looks better than her nightgown.