We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Paul, do you ever go on your blog anymore?
Hey guys! I have a blog! Visit mine and you can be a member if you want. HA http://fluffypuff22.blogspot.com/
That rat thing is creepy!
Excuse me? The Chinchie? I think it's the cutest thing! I want to scream because it's so cute! EEK
Marilee, we need to do our rain dance so it will rain this week!
YA! flippin' sun!
The clouds came today!
Let's write a song... it'll go:"Chinchilla, Chinchilla.....You are a creepy thing.....Chinchilla....Chinchilla, Chinchillalet's do a rain dance....Chinchilla....Chinchilla, Chinchilla.....you look like a fur ball...Chinchilla....Chinchilla, Chinchilla,your ears make you look like a dunce....Chinchilla...."Or something like that. No, I don't look at my blog at all, too busy these days.
Did everyone die? Let's do a rain dance to bring them back to life.
I love that song, Paul! Add something about those feet -- they're creepy. I thought everyone went off to other blogs.
I can hear Huell Howser and it is extremely annoying. How the heck do you spell his name???
Ow, my back hurts. So do my knees and my shoulder and my bruises. And my toe that started to bleed for no reason. Ewww, that sounds gross, but it's true. This dance performance was an exhausting one.
.....Join me, as we go in search of California's Gold....Yes, he's got the most annoying voice. I think it's his accent too.
Westward yee ho! Eureka!(...Aren't we already westward?)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Paul, do you ever go on your blog anymore?
Hey guys! I have a blog! Visit mine and you can be a member if you want. HA
http://fluffypuff22.blogspot.com/
That rat thing is creepy!
Excuse me? The Chinchie? I think it's the cutest thing! I want to scream because it's so cute! EEK
Marilee, we need to do our rain dance so it will rain this week!
YA! flippin' sun!
The clouds came today!
Let's write a song... it'll go:
"Chinchilla, Chinchilla.....
You are a creepy thing.....
Chinchilla....
Chinchilla, Chinchilla
let's do a rain dance....
Chinchilla....
Chinchilla, Chinchilla.....
you look like a fur ball...
Chinchilla....
Chinchilla, Chinchilla,
your ears make you look like a dunce....
Chinchilla...."
Or something like that. No, I don't look at my blog at all, too busy these days.
Did everyone die? Let's do a rain dance to bring them back to life.
I love that song, Paul!
Add something about those feet -- they're creepy.
I thought everyone went off to other blogs.
I can hear Huell Howser and it is extremely annoying. How the heck do you spell his name???
Ow, my back hurts. So do my knees and my shoulder and my bruises. And my toe that started to bleed for no reason. Ewww, that sounds gross, but it's true. This dance performance was an exhausting one.
.....Join me, as we go in search of California's Gold....
Yes, he's got the most annoying voice. I think it's his accent too.
Westward yee ho! Eureka!
(...Aren't we already westward?)
Post a Comment