Yeah but animals don't have a soul to worry about....(I'm glad you're helping them though.) And, I don't know why that picture came out skinny. Go to the Samaritan's Purse website for the full shot.
10% of our church offering went to the Samaritan's Purse yesterday. They are a good organization. Our pastor did some research on the internet for the best one through which to donate, and they think Samaritan's Purse is it. What's happening to the animals? Are they just trying to round them up and find them new homes?
I don't know about the animals, but animals have instincts that guide them (that humans have put aside). In the Tsunami NO animal corpses were found...because animals knew to seek higher ground. I hope the same is true in New Orleans, but I don't know.
go to Google and type in "homeless animals Katrina" -- up comes organizations which are helping find owners and/or new homes for the animals. They are also collecting money.
10 comments:
We are donating through the Humane Society to help the animals.
That's a really skinny picture!
Animals are cuter. Hehe!
Everyone is donating to the people anyway. We are for the poor little puffballs!
Yeah but animals don't have a soul to worry about....(I'm glad you're helping them though.) And, I don't know why that picture came out skinny. Go to the Samaritan's Purse website for the full shot.
I'm too poor to donate.
What are you doing up at 12:59 a.m., Paul? GO TO BED!!!!!!
10% of our church offering went to the Samaritan's Purse yesterday. They are a good organization. Our pastor did some research on the internet for the best one through which to donate, and they think Samaritan's Purse is it.
What's happening to the animals? Are they just trying to round them up and find them new homes?
I don't know about the animals, but animals have instincts that guide them (that humans have put aside). In the Tsunami NO animal corpses were found...because animals knew to seek higher ground. I hope the same is true in New Orleans, but I don't know.
go to Google and type in "homeless animals Katrina" -- up comes organizations which are helping find owners and/or new homes for the animals. They are also collecting money.
The animals are homeless too!
Post a Comment