Monday, September 05, 2005

Happy Labor Day!

It's gorgeous today. Forget that my house is a mess. (At least I have a house to have a mess). We're going to the beach, so we might miss the BBQ, Carolyn & Marilee. Sorry! Charlie is crying to go surfing, and I haven't been to the beach in months. Tomorrow, it's back to work, but TODAY WE PLAY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Play on, Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't cry, Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.S. said...

You poo heads! Hehe. Why would you want to miss Tammy's grill + chill? Haha! LESLIE! We left 2 messages on your cell and home phone! Don't you wanna call us back? Oh well. Tammy (we found out) is having all these motorbike dudes. We are not going to swim (even if it may be the last time ever!). The dudes might swim. Eeew. Hahaha! She is playing her outdoor music system for the first time in history. And Joe was going nutso this morning making the backyard pretty.
We start school tomorrow. Poo!
w
@
I-
JJ
Dancing Leslie Jr. with mohawk!
Merry Christmas.

Leslie said...

Sorry I didn't return your phone calls -- I didn't have my cell phone with me at the beach, and we went directly to the Dodger game afterwards! We just got home...I'm tired...teaching school is stupid, but GOING to school is wonderful. I wish...

M.S. said...

It's ok. We had a ton of brownies at Tammsalee's. Well I did. Everyone brought desserts.
But we had to wait forever in a sea of old people before we ate. And Carolyn and I were pretending to read a book so they could leave us alone! Hahaah! YaY! I only had to shake 1 hand! Hehe!
I want to bring a puffy kitten to school. Then everything will be better! All you need is kittens...a kitten mitten...kitten piffin! Haha

Carolyn said...

Yes, there were a bunch of Harley dudes and their wives!