Read this: We just saw it!
Next Vandenberg Launch
As of 2005 September 22
The next Vandenberg AFB rocket launch is a Minotaur on September 22 at 19:24 PDT, the start of a 16-minute launch window. The vehicle will place DARPA's Streak satellite into orbit. Launch occurs during dusk and may cause an impressive display visible as far away as Arizona, Nevada, and Mexico.

3 comments:
What?
I got a new garage door today!!!!!!!! I couldn't decide whether or not to get windows in at the top or not. I called Paul (he's good at design). He said GET THE WINDOWS! I got the windows. They look beautiful...I was so happy at how it looked....until the sun set and night fell. Now it looks like, "Hmmmm...look at all that nice junk you have in your garage!!!! What a slob you are! Why do you save all that junk?" It is lit up like a stage! Everyone who drives by can see all of my garage junk. OH NO!!!!!! What was I thinking? Now I have to keep the lights off all the time.
Un port neuf de garage! Que bon!
Etait cher, ou bon marche? (problebement bon marche bien avec les fenetres)
Post a Comment