I am so thankful for my involvement in this fantastic group -- the Actor's Co-Op. We have weekly meetings every Monday. Last week, they raised $4700 for three guys in the company that have family in the hurricane-devastated areas. Isn't that incredible? $4700 from ACTORS - the poorest, most selfish people in California. :)
I'm quitting the Knightsbridge Theatre. It's over. I'm done. I'm glad. "Woods" closes next Saturday!! 12 weeks of one show is just a bit too much. I am excited for you all to see a Co-Op show. This group is extremely talented, and there are endless possibilities for me. In fact, I'm already cast in a film that one of the Co-Op members wrote and produced! We shoot October 1st and 2nd. It's a film called "Feeling Fat". I'm going to choreograph some stuff for it, as well as play a "hottie with hoop earrings" and, OF COURSE, the Aerobics instructor. Except my billing will be "Aerobics Consultant". HA! It was nice to be turned down for the lead because I'm "too skinny". I guess the jiggle meter was in my favor this time.
Hope you're all doing well - I'm going a bit crazy with these first few weeks of school. The district office is not helping my insanity, seeing as they have "lost" my purchase order for my 5th and 6th grade shows. We're doing "The Music Man Junior" for the 6th grade show this year. You shall all attend. No excuses. This time it'll be REALLY funny - seeing 11-year olds playing Marian Paroo and Harold Hill - yeaaaah!
Okay, time for beddy-bye. Or television. Would someone explain to me why it's raining right now?

10 comments:
Cool, Lester!!! You're hitting the big time. That Music Man show sounds really great. I can't wait to see it. Let me know in advance when the show is so I can plan to come.
It's raining right now because our magical kitten made it do so. SO THERE! Hahaha!
Leslie, are we the only ones who can see this blog? Can the entire world see it? I need to know because if only WE can see it, I would say more. Please advise. Thanks. Can't wait to see that show. Let me know when. Maybe I can come for dress rehearsal again (of Music Man).
Great about TV SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other people can read it, but can't comment. So, if you have something nasty to say, write it in an e-mail. HA HA HA!
poo
Did ya'll see the airplane yesterday? Well, you must have seen it, since it was on every freaking channel! Anyways... pretty scary.
Me and Mama were barbeque guests for a movie with Millie. Millie's mom wrote the movie or something like that. It was really fun!
YES! No more stupid woods!!!!
Are you gonna dance in the movie?
Do a jiggle dance!
Yeah! ha!
Post a Comment