We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Creepy!
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look up Rosemary Spencer on Google -- she's very very famous. She's a Dame, too.
That is sooooooo weird!
I had a dream that I found my sparkle shirt (since I had lost it) and when I woke up I found it! I am psychic!
No, your dream just made you want to look for it harder and you found it. Haha!
I had a dream that I ate worms. When I woke up my mouth tasted like balogna! (that was when I was 5)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Creepy!
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look up Rosemary Spencer on Google -- she's very very famous. She's a Dame, too.
That is sooooooo weird!
I had a dream that I found my sparkle shirt (since I had lost it) and when I woke up I found it! I am psychic!
No, your dream just made you want to look for it harder and you found it. Haha!
I had a dream that I ate worms. When I woke up my mouth tasted like balogna! (that was when I was 5)
Post a Comment