We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
I'd move if that guy lived at my house.
Shall I change the name of this blog to "Animals for Hire"?
He looks like a leaf and that is why he is cool!!!
Leafy is our friend! There's a better picture of him on my blog.
Yeah, everyone go look at Fluffpuff(which is Marilee's blog)You can also go to Kitty barf(which is Millie's blog)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'd move if that guy lived at my house.
Shall I change the name of this blog to "Animals for Hire"?
He looks like a leaf and that is why he is cool!!!
Leafy is our friend!
There's a better picture of him on my blog.
Yeah, everyone go look at Fluffpuff
(which is Marilee's blog)
You can also go to Kitty barf
(which is Millie's blog)
Post a Comment