We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Who are these freakazoids???
Leslie, why are these people trying to steal our joy??? Do they not realize that they are not Spencers and therefore have no right to be leaving comments on OUR blog??? We already know that our blog is the best!
Oh yeah, Dada is too stupid to set an account up for himself. Email him again, Leslie, so Carolyn and I won't have to deal with his stinky computer and create a stinky account...
How would I know? I think he recieved it but he was being stupid and he didn't know to follow your directions or something. Nevermind. Don't do it unless he asks again!
12 comments:
They've been taken care of. Just ask Tony Soprano.
AHH! HAAAAA! HAAAAAA!!!!!!
How did you take care of them?
And I was the one who found the arctic fox pictures!
Gosh, Carolyn!!! Does it really matter?
Gosh Marilee, stop putting pictures on!
No one who is not a member of this blog can post. That's how I "took care of them".
Duh! Hahah
Oh yeah, Dada is too stupid to set an account up for himself. Email him again, Leslie, so Carolyn and I won't have to deal with his stinky computer and create a stinky account...
/Users/marileespencer/Desktop/08 3X5.m4a
Can you listen to that?
guess not.
No, monkey!
Wait - I have to e-mail Dad again? Which e-mail address should I use?
How would I know?
I think he recieved it but he was being stupid and he didn't know to follow your directions or something. Nevermind. Don't do it unless he asks again!
Post a Comment