We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Where on earth are you getting these pictures, Mar?!
They were in a national geographic magazine so we went to the website and got them! EEEEK!! PUFFPUFF!
so how do people find our blog? How do they happen upon it?
I guess they just go to "Next Blog" or just browse randomly.
Marilee,Do you realize that you're 14 and saying "puff"? I suppose my 54-year old mother still says "Poochie".
huh? hahahaha
HA HA! that made me laugh!
OH NO! I wrote "haha"!
I'm literally "HA HA"-ing! Think "Simpsons" - HA HA!!!!
huh? Carolyn, If you won't let us write "ha-ha", how the heck are we going to show that something is funny and we're laughing? You are just a cyber-bully!
(what do The Simpsons have to do with anything?)
Did you order a pizza when you knew we were cooking steaks?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Where on earth are you getting these pictures, Mar?!
They were in a national geographic magazine so we went to the website and got them! EEEEK!! PUFFPUFF!
so how do people find our blog? How do they happen upon it?
I guess they just go to "Next Blog" or just browse randomly.
Marilee,
Do you realize that you're 14 and saying "puff"? I suppose my 54-year old mother still says "Poochie".
huh? hahahaha
HA HA! that made me laugh!
OH NO! I wrote "haha"!
I'm literally "HA HA"-ing!
Think "Simpsons" - HA HA!!!!
huh? Carolyn, If you won't let us write "ha-ha", how the heck are we going to show that something is funny and we're laughing?
You are just a cyber-bully!
(what do The Simpsons have to do with anything?)
Did you order a pizza when you knew we were cooking steaks?
Post a Comment