Saturday, August 13, 2005

want some money?

Does Charlie want some money? Cuz he can come and paint our kitchen and our dining room. We need the help...

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

I e-mailed him, but he's probably gonna write something about the tube king not being a servant. Ask him for us.

M.S. said...

LOL! Yeah. We need a fat-skinny man type of help!!!

Leslie said...

I will ask Charlie right now. We (Andy, Charlie and I) are in the middle of painting the outdoors of our house right now, but he might want to help out, too!

How do you like the blog, eh? Fun stuff!

M.S. said...

Would he come today or something? I guess so.. Call us because I don't know anything.
Yeah! This is fun.

Leslie said...

you're all piddle-heads

M.S. said...

Yo! What does that mean?
Call us! We want to know if your Tube King will help us.

Leslie said...

The piddle head comment was made by Charlie (The TUBE KING) himself.

Boo.

What are Carolyn's birthday party plans? An MTV Sweet 16?