Well, I actually don't know a thing about this horse except for the fact that he cost a fortune -- probably $100,000 plus. He is a Dutch Warmblood. He lives in Hanford (between Avenal and Visalia). His owners put on a show once a year....he lives in the fanciest place you could ever imagine. He's a rich horse...very very rich. He has lots of buddies. A whole collection of them live on this ranch, farm, dairy...whatever the heck you call it. I think he knows he's special because he posed for this picture.
4 comments:
Well, I actually don't know a thing about this horse except for the fact that he cost a fortune -- probably $100,000 plus. He is a Dutch Warmblood. He lives in Hanford (between Avenal and Visalia). His owners put on a show once a year....he lives in the fanciest place you could ever imagine. He's a rich horse...very very rich. He has lots of buddies. A whole collection of them live on this ranch, farm, dairy...whatever the heck you call it. I think he knows he's special because he posed for this picture.
Haha! Why do horses have to be so expensive? Geez!
Summie is the cutest, sweetest dog. What a precious face. Happy Birthday to you, Summie, whenever it is. Goochie goochie goo.
Haha! She says thank you.
Post a Comment