We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Darn it! EFFORT!T!!!T!!T! It's driving me nuts already!
HA HA HA HA HA! Marilee, you are absolutely hilarious.
HAHAH
Cakery Bakery. Mama is gonna get me a b-day cake from there. Yummy!Learn how to spell, Marilee!
Who the heck is Mike J.??? LOLOLOL!!!
Mike J, show yourself!!! HAHAHA
Carolyn, I KNOW how to spell!!! I corrected myself, didn't I??? Why to you have to pick on people? HAHAHHAAA
Well, you didn't know how to spell "waste"!
Yes, I admit it. But I don't think you would be able to win a spelling bee, either! GEEZ! Why are you pickin' on me? Jean doesn't know how to spell "bye" right! (She spells "bye" "buy"!!!) Hahaha"Monterae"LOL
WHO IS MIKE J? Does anyone know?
Click on his name and you'll see his fantabulous picture!ha HA!
Hey, don't pick on Mike J! He's my friend! HAAHAH
No he's not! He's trying to steal our joy!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Darn it!
EFFORT!
T!!!
T!!
T!
It's driving me nuts already!
HA HA HA HA HA! Marilee, you are absolutely hilarious.
HAHAH
Cakery Bakery. Mama is gonna get me a b-day cake from there. Yummy!
Learn how to spell, Marilee!
Who the heck is Mike J.??? LOLOLOL!!!
Mike J, show yourself!!! HAHAHA
Carolyn, I KNOW how to spell!!! I corrected myself, didn't I??? Why to you have to pick on people? HAHAHHAAA
Well, you didn't know how to spell "waste"!
Yes, I admit it. But I don't think you would be able to win a spelling bee, either! GEEZ! Why are you pickin' on me? Jean doesn't know how to spell "bye" right! (She spells "bye" "buy"!!!) Hahaha
"Monterae"
LOL
WHO IS MIKE J? Does anyone know?
Click on his name and you'll see his fantabulous picture!
ha HA!
Hey, don't pick on Mike J! He's my friend! HAAHAH
No he's not! He's trying to steal our joy!
Post a Comment