Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Freaky Woman!

13 comments:

Carolyn said...

I thought you didn't like this picture!

M.S. said...

Haha! I like it, but it's freaky! HA!

M.S. said...

Not to brag, but this won 3rd place at a Women's Club my teacher entered it in. I won $40! Hahaha! You can see the gold sticker in the picture.
Carolyn, don't make any comments please.
Haha

Unknown said...

Marilee, you DREW THIS PICTURE? It is incredible!!!!!!!! Sort of Salvadore Dali (sp?)

Carolyn said...

I still think you should have drawn the old wrinkly man with the bushman eyebrows instead of this girl!

Carolyn said...

I still think you should have drawn the old wrinkly man with the bushman eyebrows instead of this girl!

Carolyn said...

I still think you should have drawn the old wrinkly man with the bushman eyebrows instead of this girl!

Carolyn said...

Whoopsie poopsie!

M.S. said...

You are wasting space!
HAHA

Leslie said...

Very good picture, Marilee. You are very talented!

M.S. said...

Thank you!
She's like my frankenstein- I created her but she freaks me out!
The project was to take a black and white picture of a random person in a magazine and warp them using a grid then draw them out on big paper. So she's warped! It's the twilight zone!

Paulyester said...

Awesome picture! If this chick exists, she'd want to date me. haha!

M.S. said...

HaAAHAHA!!!