Wednesday, August 31, 2005

School is stupid


These are our books... they are heavy. School is stupid.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

YUMMMMM!!!!!!! Those books look so good I could eat them up!!!!

Leslie said...

I'll take it all except Introductory Chemistry: A Foundation. However, chemistry was pretty fun in junior high.

M.S. said...

Darn school! There are too many punks up here.
My favorite subjects:
Science
Art
Least favorite:
DUH, whatda think?
MATH!!!

Poo!

Carolyn said...

There is also Spanish. It isn't in this picture.

Carolyn said...

You should see our ID cards...
although I think mine is ok since the last 2 pictures have looked really retarded!

Paulyester said...

Oh wow Carolyn, two Algebra books? I'd go crazy with two math books! I side with Marilee, I like all subjects, and I hate math.

Unknown said...

OK guys: Stop talking yourself out of Math. Math is your friend!!!! If you can read, you can do math. Math is FUN!!!!!!!!

M.S. said...

Uh... NOT! Some people were born to be stupid in math. HAah!

Carolyn said...

Well, algebra's better than geometry... well sort of. At least I have Marisa!

Leslie said...

Math+Spencers=stupidity. We excel in the arts. Thank you and goodnight.

Unknown said...

YOU ARE NOT STUPID IN MATH!!!!!!! GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD.

Carolyn said...

Singing, dancing, drawing, and making music is SOOO much cooler than being able to do math!