
¿Leslie, por qué usted no hace caso de las llamadas telefónicas de Carolyn? ¡Usted no es nada sino un gollumfish fangoso-dirigido que desea ir al festival!!! No haga caso de la llamada porque usted es un gollumfish. ¡Mi Presssiouss, poo!
We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
13 comments:
Sounds like Marilee got the languistic gene. hahaha I got it too. Wierd.
The computer did it!!!! Marilee doesn't even know how to say "espanol"! hee hee!
Come again? I got a phone message from Carolyn yesterday that was entirely laughter! It was hilarious! No other message was left, however! Charlie and I were out all day, running errands for the big MTV/Fremantle dinner party that we threw last night. I JUST woke up (10:00 a.m.). We got home at 1:00 a.m., but I was exhausted from the entire soiree...
Marilee and Mama were sitting and watching me leave a message and I don't know why, but I started laughing! HA!
You threw a party?
Is Marilee still asleep?
I woke up at 6:30, went to Mama's school for homeroom, and then she took me to CV so I could leave a message for my counsler. The counsler put me in AP english which I told her that I did NOT want to be in!!! Didn't she understand me the first time???
Paul: Linguistic is what you meant. Carolyn: Counselor is what you meant. Sorry. I can't help myself from correcting people's spelling.
What, are we in school or something?
JEEZ!
I cain't spel neether. I has ben in dis towne fur to long.
I wone tha spelleng bea!
Well, I can see you need some tutoring...maybe we can call Nanny 911!!!!
Nanny 911 tutors? I thought they only made kids sit on the naughty mat.
Mrs. Haberdasher?
Yes.............I think this calls for Mrs. Haberdasher!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment