We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Rosemary, don't you know the story behind this shirt?
It's Leslie's shirt that she got from Joy. Anywho, me and Marilee went over one day and Leslie was wearing this shirt and we were making fun of it all day. You had to be there I guess.... it was pretty hilarious.
who me? I don't have it.
I am! HA HA. Carolyn is funny!
gosh, don't you recognize Leslie's boobs?
woah there
Yeah, creepy. I feel violated.
LOL!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Rosemary, don't you know the story behind this shirt?
It's Leslie's shirt that she got from Joy. Anywho, me and Marilee went over one day and Leslie was wearing this shirt and we were making fun of it all day. You had to be there I guess.... it was pretty hilarious.
who me? I don't have it.
I am! HA HA. Carolyn is funny!
gosh, don't you recognize Leslie's boobs?
woah there
Yeah, creepy. I feel violated.
LOL!!!
Post a Comment