Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!!!



Yesterday Annie and I got to go to a taping of my absolute FAVORITE show, "So You Think You Can Dance." It was pretty awesome...we got VIP treatment! It was actually really funny because we were escorted into the studio with Shar Jackson (the girl K-Fed dumped for Britney). Anywho, Annie and I hung out in the green room before the show with all of the food (haha!) and were even able to watch the last half of the dress rehearsal with all of the choreographers! It was cool to get a behind-the-scenes look of how everything works.

The show itself was amazing. If you watch this Wednesday you shall see that the dancers all did a really good job. Our seats were good too. We were sitting a few rows back from the choreographers - I don't think you'll be able to see us on tv though...tee hee! I'm glad we didn't have to stand in the mosh pit with all the screaming girls - one even fainted from having to stand too long.

After the show was over, we waited for the dancers to come out. A lot of family and friends of the dancers were there waiting as well. Mama was talking to Chelsie's family while Annie and I were going around getting pictures with the dancers that were coming out. We made Marilee follow us around with our camera phones and she became our personal photographer (she eventually got annoyed). Anywho, Annie and I got to meet Cat Deeley (the host and the one in the picture above), Chelsie, Mark, Katee, and Twitch. They were all really nice...Twitch even randomly gave us each a hug!

Overall it was an awesome experience and I hope we'll be able to do it again someday!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wellll, Mama bid on the tickets for the taping as a surprise for me and Annie at our barn's fundraiser last month and she actually won them. So after we won them we were told to get in touch with this girl who works at the CBS studio and she was the one who arranged all the VIP stuff for us. She was really sweet and if it wasn't for her we wouldn't have gotten to see half the stuff we did. :)

Leslie said...

That is really great! I'm glad to hear that everyone was really nice, too. They should be, you're voting for them! Fun!