Okay, I'll admit that I've gotten caught up in this thing from the very start. I think this season has been the best as far as the direction of the show -- the producers definitely have made it funny and the interaction between the judges is hilarious.
So, for tonight's kickoff, I predict the following people will be GONE, BABY GONE:
Kady Malloy (What a SNOT! Her voice is average, at best). Get her out of here NOW. 100% sure that she's GONE.
Luke Perry -- wait, what's his name? Luke Menard. He's absolutely adorable (eat your heart out, Ace Young!) but Simon is right: he's GIRLY. And his voice really belongs on some community theatre stage.
Chikeze Easy - Although I do like this guy, he continues to sing sickeningly sweet ballads. He's not going to last very long.
Kristy Lee Cook - We get it, Simon really likes you. But you're not that good. Go back to the farm and buy back that horse.
Disclaimer: I might be wrong about Chikeze, so I'm going to throw out Danny Noriega as a possible kickoff. His 'tude won't get him very far, and I don't think the average American girl wants an idol that is prettier than she. He is a very pretty boy. And very flamboyant. But I do like him.

6 comments:
you got 2 right...well, actually 3. good job Leslie!
Wow, you're good Les.
I think if you took a picture of Danny Noriega and put it next to Jessica Alba you'd be shocked. Same person.
Chikeze is good. I love him. And I was sad that Asia'h got booted last night. I liked her a lot. Ah well. David Archuletta will be around forever but he's GOT to do something about that noisy inhalation and the lip licking.
Yes, Melissa!! The lip licking has GOT to stop. He is sweet, but I like Chikeze's mannerisms much more. Chikeze seems more genuine - perhaps because he ain't no Mormon?
Yes, Melissa!! The lip licking has GOT to stop. He is sweet, but I like Chikeze's mannerisms much more. Chikeze seems more genuine - perhaps because he ain't no Mormon?
Hee hee, David Archuletta sucked real bad this last week... even forgot the words!! I love it a little. And my sweet Chikeze knocked it out of the park.
Me+Chikeze=a lot of like.
Oh!!
And what's-his-name with the awful hair that sang Lionel Richie's "Hello" made me love him. I'm a fan now. Even if his hair makes me think that in a windstorm he'd look pretty hilarious.
Post a Comment