Monday, December 03, 2007

Nana's Thanksgiving Plate


Keeping with the tradition that Leslie holds dear, here's Nana's plate. Check out Leslie's plate on Norainonmyparade.blogspot.com and try to avoid thinking about those brussel sprouts.

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

uh, why do you take pictures of people's food??? that is strange...

Carolyn said...

but how did that come about?

Leslie said...

That looks a whole lot better than what I ate...but those brussel sprouts were actually really good.

Carolyn said...

So I listened to the entire NPR thing that Leslie sent and Leslie is funny!!!
Brian: "Say hi Leslie!!!"
Leslie: "Yaaaaaaaaaay!"
*claps for herself*

HAHAHA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was a fun day! reconnecting with the clan. Nana ate nearly all of her food. Yujin did the traditional "olives on the fingers" thing, I started.

Leslie said...

That wasn't me - it was Julie!!!

Carolyn said...

It was you! You said "Yay!"
Do you mean that Julie was the one who clapped?

Leslie said...

Julie was clapping and saying, "Yay" for me. I just smiled and nodded. I didn't hear Brian say, "Say hello" because I had my earplugs in, and my monitors were very low.
Poo.

Carolyn said...

Well, Julie REALLY sounds like you then.

Anonymous said...

Hi Y'll!