We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Let's teach Olivia!
"I taught her to eat the most expensive food on the market" = "Oprah, I'm a freak, put me on TV!"
I like how Tessa wants to meet all these famous people... famous people she doesn't even know exist.
4) When Tiger and Oprah come for dinner, will they have forks strapped to their wrists, as well?
do you think Tessa is potty trained too? like that cat from Meet the Parents?
She probably has a roll of toilet paper always on hand -- er, paw...
"This is the way we wash our paws.."
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Let's teach Olivia!
"I taught her to eat the most expensive food on the market" =
"Oprah, I'm a freak, put me on TV!"
I like how Tessa wants to meet all these famous people... famous people she doesn't even know exist.
4) When Tiger and Oprah come for dinner, will they have forks strapped to their wrists, as well?
do you think Tessa is potty trained too? like that cat from Meet the Parents?
She probably has a roll of toilet paper always on hand -- er, paw...
"This is the way we wash our paws.."
Post a Comment