I remember those days. McGregor Realty on Foothill. We hid under your desk and played with pencils. Why did we do that?
We also went to Mervyn's in Visalia and picked up pins off the floor. Poor me and Paul - spending waaaay too much time shopping for things whose prices ended in $0.98.
I remember both Reality places. Thge huge gaudy Mary ellen Moore place, and the tiny MacGregor place. If I can figure out my password etc. I can be on more.
7 comments:
you look like realtors.
I have a feeling the blog is going to go into hibernation when Leslie goes on tour. She's the one who posts on here the most!
Poor blog... it's going to be ignored until she comes back.
HA HA HA
really?
why?
I remember those days. McGregor Realty on Foothill. We hid under your desk and played with pencils. Why did we do that?
We also went to Mervyn's in Visalia and picked up pins off the floor. Poor me and Paul - spending waaaay too much time shopping for things whose prices ended in $0.98.
woah! Leslie's here! she hasn't abandoned the blog yet!
I remember both Reality places. Thge huge gaudy Mary ellen Moore place, and the tiny MacGregor place. If I can figure out my password etc. I can be on more.
Post a Comment