We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
yeah, I remember being in pain after that... I also remember it being hard to breathe. He seriously was trying to squeeze us to death!!!(hence the nickname Mr. Destructo)
With a little mayo, mustard and Italian sub sauce -- mmmmm, mmmmm, good!
Barbaric, truly
[The sign in the background signifies that the sandwich is fresh!] hehehe
In my speech class today we had a sub. Anywho, this professor who subbed looked a lot like Charlie. He actually looked like he could be related to Charlie since he was skinny, super tall, and blonde...he had a weird nose too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yeah, I remember being in pain after that... I also remember it being hard to breathe. He seriously was trying to squeeze us to death!!!
(hence the nickname Mr. Destructo)
With a little mayo, mustard and Italian sub sauce -- mmmmm, mmmmm, good!
Barbaric, truly
[The sign in the background signifies that the sandwich is fresh!] hehehe
In my speech class today we had a sub. Anywho, this professor who subbed looked a lot like Charlie. He actually looked like he could be related to Charlie since he was skinny, super tall, and blonde...he had a weird nose too.
Post a Comment