I used the bag/hat just the other day at Trader Joe's. But they didn't give me a raffle ticket. I was angry, so I took the groceries out of the bag/hat, demanded for my goods to be re-bagged, and huffed out of the store wearing my hat.
...just kidding. But if I were about 40 years older I might've done that.
7 comments:
Just out of curiousity...what kind of hat is that?
So it's a bag and not a hat?
What is Leslie doing wearing a bag on her head??!!!??
Bags on heads are really the new hipster thing, you know. Stocking caps are SO 2006.
Was the bag a gift? From mother to daughter?
That's a weird gift Rosemary... especially if the intent behind it was for Leslie to use it as a hat.
hahahaa
I used the bag/hat just the other day at Trader Joe's. But they didn't give me a raffle ticket. I was angry, so I took the groceries out of the bag/hat, demanded for my goods to be re-bagged, and huffed out of the store wearing my hat.
...just kidding. But if I were about 40 years older I might've done that.
Just don't name your teddy bear "Mohommed," and you'll be ok.
Post a Comment