We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
I see martial arts (I almost typed, "marital arts", which would have been hilarious) in Marilee's future, as well as a severe torso injury for the poor, unsuspecting statue who seems so content just stroking her hair. Ahhh.
Actually, it's Loreley, the evil woman who kills unsuspecting sailors in Germany. Marilee is just trying to protect the sailors.
Hahahahaa
this isn't really about Marilee and her attack methods butwhy do you have to read so much in college? just wondering...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I see martial arts (I almost typed, "marital arts", which would have been hilarious) in Marilee's future, as well as a severe torso injury for the poor, unsuspecting statue who seems so content just stroking her hair. Ahhh.
Actually, it's Loreley, the evil woman who kills unsuspecting sailors in Germany. Marilee is just trying to protect the sailors.
Hahahahaa
this isn't really about Marilee and her attack methods but
why do you have to read so much in college?
just wondering...
Post a Comment