Monday, August 27, 2007

"The" Iraq and South Africa vs. Americans and their Maps

I think this one answers the question, "Would you rather be smart or beautiful?"

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow... that too was scary.
I think the scary part is that what she was saying was actually making sense to her.

M.S. said...

Or she was too nervous to even hear what she was saying..

Leslie said...

Actual transcript of Miss South Carolina (and everywhere such as)'s answer to the question of why one-fifth of Americans cannot locate the United States on a map:

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because SOME people out there in our nation don't have maps and, that, I believe that our education, like, such as South Africa and The Iraq, everywhere, like, such as, and I believe that they should -- our education over here in the U.S. -- should help the U.S. -- errrr, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries so that we will be able to build up our future."

Dumb blonde.
Seriously. She is beyond stupid. No excuses.