We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Why isn't Putney in the "Mutts" book????
Mara-whan-uh should be legal so that druggies can buy it and not get in trouble. That would be coooool.
Rosemary, can you post your poem about Charlie?it is very funnnnny!
Sorry, Melis. These people have no contact with the outside world, so therefore, have no opinions.Maybe we can brainwash them...heh, heh, heh!!!
whatever LEzlee... gosh, I want to talk about random things on this blog, not controversial topics.And Rosemary's poem is a lot funnier than mara-whan-uh is!hahahaha!
I bite my thumb at all of you.
I weep for the next generation.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Why isn't Putney in the "Mutts" book????
Mara-whan-uh should be legal so that druggies can buy it and not get in trouble. That would be coooool.
Rosemary, can you post your poem about Charlie?
it is very funnnnny!
Sorry, Melis. These people have no contact with the outside world, so therefore, have no opinions.
Maybe we can brainwash them...heh, heh, heh!!!
whatever LEzlee... gosh, I want to talk about random things on this blog, not controversial topics.
And Rosemary's poem is a lot funnier than mara-whan-uh is!
hahahaha!
I bite my thumb at all of you.
I weep for the next generation.
Post a Comment