I can't believe that scrawny little Sanjaya kid made it into the top twelve. He's SUPER annoying, just like Ace Young from last year. ha ha! Ace was stupid.
I vote for No-Neck. Everyone else is boring. Well, Lakiki is good, too, but I haven't seen her sing lately because SOMEONENAMEDCHARLIE didn't Tivo the entire show, just HALF of it. (She says in her black mama voice)
7 comments:
Boy, I don't know. It's kind of overcast there, and that sheet's probably dirty, I mean... it's Panama. Do they do laundry there?
This picture gives you inner peace when you look at it. ha ha!
Have any of you been watching American Idol?
I can't believe that scrawny little Sanjaya kid made it into the top twelve. He's SUPER annoying, just like Ace Young from last year.
ha ha!
Ace was stupid.
yeah, it was totally unfair to those people.
I vote for No-Neck. Everyone else is boring.
Well, Lakiki is good, too, but I haven't seen her sing lately because SOMEONENAMEDCHARLIE didn't Tivo the entire show, just HALF of it.
(She says in her black mama voice)
Melinda "bobble head" Doolittle has it made, she'll be a winner no matter what because she's freaking wonderful.
Which one is No-Neck???
Post a Comment