Saturday, February 10, 2007

Baby Spencers


5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I've seen this picture somewhere before.

Leslie said...

Yes, you have.
On this blog.
$10 to the first person who finds it. Rosemary's paying.

Carolyn said...

It's from January 2006!! YAY I get $10!
Here's Paul's quote from the first time it was posted:
"I remember hating that ugly 80's shirt! Why did I have to wear such horrid shirts? No wonder I fit in with white trash. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!"

Carolyn said...

LeSLiE... wHeN aRe yOu gOiNg tO PaNaMa?
Oh my gosh, Panama just reminded me of a video we used to rent from the library when we were really little. It was a cartoon with a bear and a rabbit or something and they ate bananas and said "let's go to Panama" in a retarded way.

that was random but it just reminded me of my childhood! ha ha!

Leslie said...

I think it's going to be a while before your childhood is over -
ha, ha!