Two dark figures appear in the driveway.
Subject 1: carries a plastic bag: substances inside unknown.
Subject 2: accomplice of subject 1, may be out to purloin a car.
Subjects soon are identified as Rosemary and her stripling, Paul.
Well the point of this report is that their visit was unexpected. And it's Friday the 13th and we now have a bag of walnuts.

Leslie, you womanfolk, come get your livelihood: a bag o' walnuts. You are to deliver the cargo to Nana PRONTO.

13 comments:
Man, Marilee, you are brilliant. What a writer! What a wordsmith! Well, yes, we were your perfect guests for Friday the 13th. I almost came back to tell you girls "bye bye" -- how rude of us just to disappear without saying goodbye. So: GOODBYE! Tell your dad and mom thanks for helping the stripling.
LESLIE, come and get your ear money AND the walnuts for NANA.
We made it home safely. Paul floated home. I bounced in my cheap Honda. HA HA
Time for beddy bye! NIGHTY NIGHT BLOG GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey! I came up with the idea and Marilee wrote it and used weird vocabulary words.
ha ha!
My favorite words were "stripling" and "purloin".
There will be a vocabulary test later on.
Leslie was being watched by the waiter last night. He knew she hadn't eaten any onion rings...
HEEEEYWHAP!
(that's my impersonation of the army dude man)
Haha, I've nnever heard the words before. Seriously, who would say, "want to go purloin something?"??? Haha.
I like womanfolk. Sounds lord-of-the-rings-ish.
OMG your KITTEN PICTURE!
My favorite word is "nag."
Bag O' Walnuts Update
Sunday, 15 October 2006
7:00 p.m.
Subject 3 delivers the gigantor Mervyn's bag o' walnuts -- self-described from Subject 1 as rotting and worm-filled -- to Nana's doorstep.
Nana does not want to come to the door to retrieve the walnuts for fear of falling down. Cue 1980's commercial ("I've fallen, and I can't get up!")
Subject 3 walks around to the back of the house to find the doors locked and only the kitchen light on. Most likely, Nana is sitting in the dark.
Wow. All this for walnuts.
Guess the walnuts weren't that important...
Gigantor is a good adjective!
Worm-filled gigantor walnuts.
Did they have worms in them or are you makinig that up? Can a worm even get into a walnut? Is that possible?
I ain't makinig anythinig up
The key word in all of this is...
NUTS! It applies to all concerned in their own special way, double entendre and pun intended.
Post a Comment