I took my senior portrait yesterday and I also got my program for this year. This is kinda depressing because I don't want to go to school. But it's also exciting because this is the last year of stupid high school! And I don't know why you (leslie) and Charlie are betting on which community college I will go to. Don't you believe in me? HA!
Of COURSE we believe in you!!! We were just betting on whether you'd go to Pasadena or Glendale. I said Glendale, because it's just so convenient. Pasadena would be convenient, too, but it's not as close as Glendale CC. Heck, and if Annie is going to GCC, that works out just perfectly! This is all coming from a girl who changed college choices three times in two weeks (back in 1995!) You should transfer to Biola, then you can have fun like I did. :) And get a TubeKing husband out of the deal, too. HA HA!
GCC is my alma mater! Great school (although I really have no memory of any of it although I went there for 3 years (nights). Come up to Visalia and you can go to COS (College of the Sequoias). You can go away to college -- live at my empty Visalia house...you would probably love the pink doggie room, too. Leslie hates it, but I really love it.
Hey you guys, in case you think I don't care or don't take the time to post pictures anymore...it's because I can't get it to work, or I forgot how. I need training!!!! The real big news is that I GOT A NEW KITCHEN COUNTER TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so beautiful I just want to stare at it all day long, which makes it really hard to make a living.
Did you know that a kitchen counter is dirtier than a toliet? It's got more germs that is. We were watching the Tyra show (the name of the show was "Baby got Bacteria") but I already knew that about the kitchen counter. I didn't know that animals bring so much bacteria into the house though. That means kitten has poo paws.
My kitchen counter has no bacteria because I just washed it. Later the neighbor cat will come in and lick it (just kidding). AND, I just painted my kitchen today. It looks SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I've returned to the 60's -- avocado green!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!
I ditched the chihuahuas -- they're in a bag in the closet. OK, so I'll get rid of the doggie room. I thought you, of all people, would like it! Give me some decorating ideas. How about a kitty room?
22 comments:
Thank YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!
Poof!
I took my senior portrait yesterday and I also got my program for this year. This is kinda depressing because I don't want to go to school. But it's also exciting because this is the last year of stupid high school!
And I don't know why you (leslie) and Charlie are betting on which community college I will go to. Don't you believe in me?
HA!
Of COURSE we believe in you!!! We were just betting on whether you'd go to Pasadena or Glendale. I said Glendale, because it's just so convenient. Pasadena would be convenient, too, but it's not as close as Glendale CC. Heck, and if Annie is going to GCC, that works out just perfectly! This is all coming from a girl who changed college choices three times in two weeks (back in 1995!) You should transfer to Biola, then you can have fun like I did. :) And get a TubeKing husband out of the deal, too. HA HA!
charlie is cussing at the tv right now.
@^*@($) dodgers.
GCC is my alma mater! Great school (although I really have no memory of any of it although I went there for 3 years (nights). Come up to Visalia and you can go to COS (College of the Sequoias). You can go away to college -- live at my empty Visalia house...you would probably love the pink doggie room, too. Leslie hates it, but I really love it.
Hey you guys, in case you think I don't care or don't take the time to post pictures anymore...it's because I can't get it to work, or I forgot how. I need training!!!! The real big news is that I GOT A NEW KITCHEN COUNTER TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so beautiful I just want to stare at it all day long, which makes it really hard to make a living.
Did you know that a kitchen counter is dirtier than a toliet? It's got more germs that is. We were watching the Tyra show (the name of the show was "Baby got Bacteria") but I already knew that about the kitchen counter. I didn't know that animals bring so much bacteria into the house though. That means kitten has poo paws.
she smells flowers!
My kitchen counter has no bacteria because I just washed it. Later the neighbor cat will come in and lick it (just kidding). AND, I just painted my kitchen today. It looks SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I've returned to the 60's -- avocado green!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!
Your pink doggie room is weird. It's enough to make a grown man break down inside and revert back to his childhood.
Yeah, aren't there a bunch of those Taco Bell Chihuahua dogs in there too?
I ditched the chihuahuas -- they're in a bag in the closet. OK, so I'll get rid of the doggie room. I thought you, of all people, would like it! Give me some decorating ideas. How about a kitty room?
I HATE ANIMAL-THEMED ROOMS.
Maybe horses!
Haha
Make it a safari room!
Did you know we've been on this blog for a year?
Did you know that you made the 17th comment?
How about clowns?
Clowns are v. scary.
what?
Post a Comment