I think when you moved it up, my comments got erased. I did comment on it, but it's not here now. I almost died laughing when I saw this. Marilee is BRILLIANT!!!!
Moderator here to clear up the confusion. The following was posted as the 31st comment underneath the subject line, "SCHOOL IS OUT!" (I'm guessing Wozgemaywe misplaced it):
I talked to Bigfoot's son on the phone yesterday. This was the first time we've carried on an interactive conversation. (usually someone is there prompting him what to say). He called me Wozgemaywe and said he was going to Korea in a helicopter. He's really going to Korea, but I think it will be by plane. He'll be gone 2 months! OH NO! This means Bigfoot will be lurking around pools again!
17 comments:
There, I moved this up...
HAHAHA
Rosemary still doesn't seem to notice it. She'd rather comment on the weird things she sees in the fire.
I think when you moved it up, my comments got erased. I did comment on it, but it's not here now. I almost died laughing when I saw this. Marilee is BRILLIANT!!!!
That is a lie... I never saw any comments before she moved it up!
Marty, is that you?
I am afraid to ask, but who is Marty?
Okay, kids.
Moderator here to clear up the confusion. The following was posted as the 31st comment underneath the subject line, "SCHOOL IS OUT!" (I'm guessing Wozgemaywe misplaced it):
I talked to Bigfoot's son on the phone yesterday. This was the first time we've carried on an interactive conversation. (usually someone is there prompting him what to say). He called me Wozgemaywe and said he was going to Korea in a helicopter. He's really going to Korea, but I think it will be by plane. He'll be gone 2 months! OH NO! This means Bigfoot will be lurking around pools again!
no sister, that's not the only comment i put. i said marilee is brilliant - where did that comment go?
sorry i cant type good -- hand is broken.
p.s. marty is the real big foot -- no, big a--.
You need to scroll up for the brilliant Marilee comment. It's on this one.
And, yes, Marty is the big "A".
HA, HA!
Did Bigfoot break your hand?
yes, indirectly; with his incessant mindless talking, i became distracted from a falling table
Were you seriously on the phone with Big Foot (Uncle Feet has a TOTALLY different meaning now) when you broke your hand?
Poor Mommasita!
no recovering from having talked earlier
ARe you wearing a cast?
a splint until i see surgeon
dont have to have surgery!
Post a Comment