We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
That's a GREAT picture! Wowie! You girls look fantastic!
ugh... I blame the migraine I had for making me look bad in this picture.
You don't look bad - you look like a model! Charlie even said, "Wow!" HA, HA!
I was looking in a photo album that dada has and there were funny pictures of you and Paul. hee hee! Leslie, you were soooo cute!
HAHA
Awwwww! I know...I'm the cutest baby in the world! (Problem is, I'm not a baby anymore. I'm, uh, going on 29...)
That was really fun yesterday. We suck at paddle ball though.
IT'S HOT and it's annoying! I hate this weather!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosho, who doesn't hate it???I just invented the word "gosho"!
oh my gosho
Do you know what I just realized? My birthday is in a month.
Oh, my gonzo!
What are ya gonna get me? A pony?
Did you get that message we left about losing your kitty? ha ha!
Yes. I knew immediately when I heard the laughter accompanying the call! :)
"Habe you lost your kitty?" HAHA did you know it was Mr. Rogers?
"Have you lost your kitty?" Not habe!
beautiful picture!
Thanks!
i tried to post a pic but i can't get it to work anymore -- that's wehy you never see me.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
That's a GREAT picture! Wowie! You girls look fantastic!
ugh... I blame the migraine I had for making me look bad in this picture.
You don't look bad - you look like a model! Charlie even said, "Wow!"
HA, HA!
I was looking in a photo album that dada has and there were funny pictures of you and Paul. hee hee! Leslie, you were soooo cute!
HAHA
Awwwww! I know...I'm the cutest baby in the world! (Problem is, I'm not a baby anymore. I'm, uh, going on 29...)
That was really fun yesterday. We suck at paddle ball though.
IT'S HOT and it's annoying! I hate this weather!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosho, who doesn't hate it???
I just invented the word "gosho"!
oh my gosho
Do you know what I just realized? My birthday is in a month.
Oh, my gonzo!
What are ya gonna get me? A pony?
Did you get that message we left about losing your kitty? ha ha!
Yes. I knew immediately when I heard the laughter accompanying the call! :)
"Habe you lost your kitty?" HAHA did you know it was Mr. Rogers?
"Have you lost your kitty?" Not habe!
beautiful picture!
Thanks!
i tried to post a pic but i can't get it to work anymore -- that's wehy you never see me.
Post a Comment