This year went by sooooooooo fast which is a good thing (like Martha Stuart says- wait, doesn't she say "and that's a another good thing" on her tv show? well, she says something like that)
Well, congratulations, children. Another year gone by. I spent the entire day waiting for the Roto Rooter man to come fix the plumbing, because Charlie is not home. I am angry. I am angry that I have to spend $400 to get poop cleaned out of my bathtub.
SCHOOL'S OUT - ALICE COOPER Well we got no choice All the girls and boys Makin' all that noise 'Cause they found new toys Well we can't salute ya Can't find a flag If that don't suit ya That's a drag
School's out for summer School's out forever School's been blown to pieces
No more pencils No more books No more teacher's dirty looks
Well we got no class And we got no principles (principals) We ain't got no innocence We can't even think of a word that rhymes
School's out for summer School's out forever My school's been blown to pieces
No more pencils No more books No more teacher's dirty looks
Out for summer Out 'til fall We might not come back at all
School's out forever School's out for summer School's out with fever School's out completely
I mean, seriously -- you BOTH need to get with it. Now's the time. No turning back. No more fluffy animals. Real life, kids. Alice Cooper is one example.
Go over there and introduce yourself. It might quell the psycho behavior to some extent. Heck, it's worth a try! Maybe you can show up at the door in your bathing suit (Paul, Mom - remember Ray-uh-nay-uh?) and towel and ask them if they want to "get wet". HA HA HA HA HA
What about the mysterious bigfoot in a leopard print bathrobe wandering around your pool that you took a picture of and posted on this blog a long time ago?
I talked to Bigfoot's son on the phone yesterday. This was the first time we've carried on an interactive conversation. (usually someone is there prompting him what to say). He called me Wozgemaywe and said he was going to Korea in a helicopter. He's really going to Korea, but I think it will be by plane. He'll be gone 2 months! OH NO! This means Bigfoot will be lurking around pools again!
31 comments:
This year went by sooooooooo fast which is a good thing (like Martha Stuart says- wait, doesn't she say "and that's a another good thing" on her tv show? well, she says something like that)
Well, congratulations, children. Another year gone by. I spent the entire day waiting for the Roto Rooter man to come fix the plumbing, because Charlie is not home. I am angry. I am angry that I have to spend $400 to get poop cleaned out of my bathtub.
So that's my end of the school year story.
Why is there poo in your bathtub and not your toliet? Your house is messed up...
It's called a backed up/clogged/TREE ROOTS IN THE PIPES main sewage pipe problem.
Damn.
It's so expensive. I want to cry some more.
Call Roto Rooter, that's the name,
and away go troubles down the drain!
SCHOOL'S OUT - ALICE COOPER
Well we got no choice
All the girls and boys
Makin' all that noise
'Cause they found new toys
Well we can't salute ya
Can't find a flag
If that don't suit ya
That's a drag
School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces
No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks
Well we got no class
And we got no principles (principals)
We ain't got no innocence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes
School's out for summer
School's out forever
My school's been blown to pieces
No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks
Out for summer
Out 'til fall
We might not come back at all
School's out forever
School's out for summer
School's out with fever
School's out completely
Is that a song?
IS THAT A SONG? She asks! Carolyn, you need to get out more!!!!
HAHA
I bet you Marilee doesn't know what it is either.
I thought a man sang it... since when is Alice a man's name?
HAHA
I mean, seriously -- you BOTH need to get with it. Now's the time. No turning back. No more fluffy animals. Real life, kids. Alice Cooper is one example.
No more fluffy animals, huh? What is Putney then?
ok, the dad of the new neighbors is psycho...
just so you know.
Look him up on Megan's Law and WATCH OUT!
HA HA! Putney is an overgrown rat with hair!
P.S. I am SO hot...sweat is dripping down my face. That's what I get for lugging a 40-lb. bag of dog food up the stairs. Ugh!
It's 115 on my patio. And you're talking sweat?
Hey, at least you have a POOL.
Ya!
Don't even mention pools... why did Tammy have to move???
Now we have to deal with psycho dad.
Go over there and introduce yourself. It might quell the psycho behavior to some extent. Heck, it's worth a try! Maybe you can show up at the door in your bathing suit (Paul, Mom - remember Ray-uh-nay-uh?) and towel and ask them if they want to "get wet". HA HA HA HA HA
cOME TO vISALIA! i HAVE A WONDERFUL POOL THAT NEEDS TO BE SWUM IN.
Is swum a word?
That aint no word!
The wonderful pool needs to be swum in.
The pool needs swimming.
The wonderful -- adjective --
pool -- subject --
swam/swum/swim/swims/swimmers/swimdingitydingdong -- verb --
Swim in the pool.
Swum is a word. It's the irregular past form of swim. And my pool needs PEOPLE!
What about the mysterious bigfoot in a leopard print bathrobe wandering around your pool that you took a picture of and posted on this blog a long time ago?
HAHAa
Yes, I'm afraid!
(He was in the same bigfoot walking-pose)
I talked to Bigfoot's son on the phone yesterday. This was the first time we've carried on an interactive conversation. (usually someone is there prompting him what to say). He called me Wozgemaywe and said he was going to Korea in a helicopter. He's really going to Korea, but I think it will be by plane. He'll be gone 2 months! OH NO! This means Bigfoot will be lurking around pools again!
Post a Comment