
From left to right: Jeremy, Ezra (about to poke his mom's eye), Stephanie, Leslie & Charlie. Steph and Jeremy are currently living in Mauritania (North Africa), where they're building a gym. Stephanie is my friend from junior high and high school! She's having another baby in early August. We had a great time with them -- Ezra (their two-year old) included. Boy, kids are tiring, though. Phew!

9 comments:
Charlie came back from Colombia already?
Was Stephanie in your wedding? Because she looks familiar.
She doesn't even look pregnant; it seems funny to read "old friends." She's only a KID! You were kiddies together just the other day and her mother and your mother were fighting with the school district for having students rub fuzzy yellow balls in their pockets for power. Remember that?
Yes, Stephanie was in my wedding! And I look more pregnant than she does. HA HA. I don't remember the fuzzy yellow balls because I went to a school that had us chanting mantras and embracing our rac(ism).
Fuzzy yellow ball power? What the heck? That is so random!!!!
Why do you say you're fat when you're NOT?
It was Stephanie and Paul who were told to rub the fuzzy yellow balls.
Every woman has fat days...
yellow balls = fat. OK. I think I get it.....
Paul and Stephanie were in 6th grade together. I found out from Stephanie's mother that they were making kids put yellow yarn balls in their pockets to rub if they felt they needed power. They were doing some Self-Esteem curriculum. This was in the Shirley McClain era of crystals. Stephanie's mom gathered a bunch of people and went to the school board meeting to protest. Turns out it was some room mother and not the school who came up with the curriculum. The yellow ball era ended very quite abruptly.
Post a Comment